Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Better Luck Next Time ...

Unfortunately, my entry was not selected to be a finalist in the Whole Foods "Foodie Fantasty" Vacation.  In the end, that is okay with me.  For one thing, while I really wanted to win the vacation, the contest is not being run in accordance with its official rules.  Although the official rules say there are to be ten finalists, Whole Foods only picked eight finalists. Quite frankly, I am not sure that I would have wanted to participate in a contest when the rules are not being strictly enforced.

But, on a more positive note, the contest allowed me to try my hands at some new things, like editing video and sound together to create a package.  I hope to be able to use these new skills to improve my blog more so that it can be more enjoyable for people like you who visit in order to read about what I cook and what I have to say. 

So, it will be back to the regular programming.  Once again, I want to thank everyone for supporting me in this endeavor. Until next time ...

2 comments:

Cook in a Bar said...

Sorry to hear that Keith, that is really frustrating. But, I'm glad that you've been able to practice some new skills. Looking forward to seeing more...

Keith Bolek said...

Thanks. I really enjoy reading your blog as well. I am definitely going to try the pepper vinegar.