Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I don't have any recipes to post for Thanksgiving, as I have the opportunity to be a guest, rather than the cook. I have a lot of great ideas for cooking the turkey and for the various side dishes; however, I don't post recipes until after I have tried making them.  So, all of those ideas and recipes will have to wait.  (It will be a different case when it comes to Christmas, as I will be making feasts for both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  I hope to have a lot of recipes to share at that time.)

Still, I wanted to take this moment to say that I am thankful for my family and my friends.  I am truly blessed to have such supportive people who take an interest in the dishes that I make (as well as my thoughts about beer and wine) and who support me even when I am uncertain about the results.  Your support has helped to motivate me in the pursuit of my hobby -- or, as I like to call it, my culinary adventures -- and have put me in a position that I never thought would be possible ... broadcasting my cooking to the entire world through a blog. Although I could say that my cooking abilities have been developed by the many books and Internet sites I read, or by simply cooking a lot, I think that the reason why I cook as well as I do is because of the support from people like you.  

In short, on this Thanksgiving day, I am thankful for all of you....

I hope you have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

ENJOY!

No comments: