Saturday, January 23, 2010

The New Year

Okay, so I have been really bad at updating this blog.  I mean, really bad.  I looked at the dates on the prior posts and realized that I have not been adding recipes as frequently as I should.  One reason is that I simply upload the photos of what I make to Facebook, along with brief explanations.  Unfortunately, for those who are not on Facebook, you do not get to see the food.

So I am resolving to make an effort to reverse everything, working primarily off this blog and linking it to Facebook.  How I will accomplish that is yet to be determined.  I will also begin putting some of the things I did on Facebook on this page to share it with those of you who have not seen it.

I hope everyone is having a great new year.  Check back soon.

No comments: