Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Henry David Thoreau said it best, "I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual… O how I laugh when I think of my vague indefinite riches. No run on my bank can drain it, for my wealth is not possession but enjoyment."  

For me, my thanksgiving is also perpetual because, like Thoreau, I have been blessed with indefinite riches.  Those riches come principally in the form of my family and friends (you know who you are).  They have supported me not only with my blog but with everything that I have done.  I am also thankful for my beautiful wife, Clare, who is the inspiration for much of what I cook.  And, as I write this, I know that there will be much more to be thankful for as Baby Bolek is on his or her way.

Finally, I wanted to say that I am thankful for all of you who visiting my blog and reading my posts.  Although I set up this blog up for my family and friends to follow my cooking, a lot of people have joined in my culinary adventures. I am thankful for your interest and input.

So, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!  And, of course ...

ENJOY!

No comments: